Thursday, September 4, 2014

Should've known....

Heads Up:  Adulty things happened so therefore this is a post on said themes..  You have been warned so read at your own risk!

And here I was worried that nothing blog-worthy would happen....Sooooo we all recall that I am living with 2 dudes since the girlfriend moved out.  This was a development I was halfway excited/happy about because there are a couple of things I really did not want to deal with.
1)When you break up and I have to deal with that drama
2) The awkward sex and the accompanying noises.

In the lovely adventure that has been living in my apartment, last week I have had the (drunken) fight and break up experience so I should have known the latter was coming...
*Now I just want to clarify that in these incidences, it's not Dwight and Lacy, the original bf/gf, but rather Alfred and his lady, Hilda, who does not officially live with us.*
This particular evening I am engrossed in the usual activities, aka reading one of the many textbooks, posting on class discussion boards and a wee bit of facebook here and there....and Hello Giggles....and eating things because let's be honest here....I love me some foods.
While a midst my searching for an intelligent leadership article when I hear the following... conversation:
"OW!"
"Are you okey?"
"You pulled my shorts down right on my tattoo!"
Oh no, nononono...no?  Ugh just kidding because heeeere come the noises... ah c'mon!
Cue hasty rushing to le youtube and frantically clicking the first video I see (Thank you Jenna Marbles for providing comic relief in my time of crisis)

Now I begin my mental debate: Do I leave? or do I stay here with Peter Hollens serenading me and distracting from the other sounds?
I chose Peter Hollens, at a rather high volume, no headphones.  I can make noise too folks!  (I currently can't find my headphones so that was part of that...) Because I have work to do. (and now a post to write.)
Am I overreacting? Maybe?  Yes I understand that sex does happen, after all humans are animals too but that doesn't mean I have to listen.  I reserve the right to fight sounds with sounds.  Or Am I being a super wench?  I feel maybeI should I have expected this, I mean I've already and break up and make up drama so this was next in the natural order of things.
As a solution to this development that U'm sure will reoccur, I have now decided to create a playlist composed of slightly creeperish songs, to play out loud-Toy Soldiers, Ghost, Every Move you Make, etc.  Or maybe I should just be nice and put in headphones and think happy thoughts?
What do you guys think? Am I being super wenchy?  Anyone else have a solution or ideas? (Wenchy and civil both accepted.)

Image courtesy of http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/7a/7a30cef6d92c9926a0122fbbec5eae9102f67820affaadd7037b8b6d5f839e27.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, could be a long year! Hopefully you can find some places and people to hang with on occasion:/ headphones and door locks may be quite useful as this does put you in a very awkward spot:/

    ReplyDelete