Saturday, October 18, 2014

Rantity Rant Rant

jkadhasjdhaihdslk! I am fuming.  And just to get the explanation for the over abundance of gifs:  I love these characters. and they are kind of  expressing my exact emotions.  I will not apologize.
But why so angry? You might ask. Excellent question! Please, bear with me while I enlighten you.
By now we know I am living with a cat.  Now I know your probably already thinking, "Oh no, not another cat rant," and trust me I wish it wan't.  But it is! So bear with me....or close the window.  You have the power!

Anyways.  I am living with cat. Cat is not mine.  I, over the past few weeks have grown to detest this cat.  Thankfully, she usually is locked in Alfred's room, especially when he is not home.  SO I come home this evening and see the cat at the top of the stairs, which is quite strange but he's forgotten her outside his room before so whatever.  I shuffle to the bathroom and discover there have new installments, such as a cat tree. And cat food. 
And a litter box that does not have a lid and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been cleaned in at least A WEEK.  I now notice the smell that is starting to permeate the apartment.  It is sickening and makes me feel disgusting.
I am mad. Beyond mad.  And cat, Mothball, is deciding to see how far she can push my " hate you," button, by rubbing against my legs every second I stop moving. Squirtsquirtsquirt.  Also, now since I have locked her in the bathroom, as I do not want her spraying everywhere, she is meowing, and scratching, nonstop.  NONONONONOARRRGGHHHHH
 OhmywordIcouldkickyou.  ^^ looks of loathing equivalent to that felt towards cat^^

It would have been  different if I would have been asked, or even have it mentioned to me in passing.  I understand that yes he lives here,but so do I.  We share the bathroom.  We do not share his bedroom.  Therefore, what is his, i.e. Mothball, should kept with his things.  This can't go on though.  I don't want to take a shower in a bathroom that already reeks.  I don't want to eat and cook in a house that stinks of cat feces.

I hate confrontation but I just might despise this situation/cat a wee more.  I don't want to get the landlod involved if I don't have too but I guess we will see what happens.....  Communication and respect go along way when living with someone else.  Just saying.
Whew.  If you made it to the end of this, congrats!! Here is your reward:  Peter Hollens in all his accapella amazingness!

avengers
damon
olanrogers
supernatural

1 comment:

  1. HHMMM, Yuck! I would have to agree, if you can handle on your own, that is better, but if he is not keeping up on the sanitation of the cat I would think I would start looking and mention to the landlord. The smell will get on you and your stuff if it doesn't get under control. "Cat perfume" on people is never pleasant:/ Good luck!

    ReplyDelete